Features & Functions
We are developing real native apps with the power of Android and iOS (coming soon). You can choose the colors of your choice and make the app unique to your museum. With the exception of the free version, your own applications comes with your own launcher icon, naming and images to support your brand.
- Fast and reliable applications
- Tested on a wide range of devices
- Supporting Android 4.0 and higher
- For smartphones and tablets
With freshmuseum, you have the freedom to choose any content you like. Use videos to welcome your visitors or to allow a better understanding of the structure and nature of your exhibition. In combination with audio files, you provide an experience similar to personal guides - without the limitation of schedules. Pictures and text files provide deeper insights than any standard audio guide might be able to - and all this together with a great user experience.
- Your own or professionally produced video content
- High-quality audio files
- Image slideshows
- And, of course, text
Artworks, Rooms & Walls
Grant access to all of your artworks and explain the backgrounds of the pieces and artists. And in case a single artwork is not enough and the story you want to tell is a bit bigger - like an entire wall or room - you have now the tools to provide all the information in the best possible way.
- Individual insights for single artworks
- Special support for rooms
- Multiple walls per room
- Walls are displayed automatically based on orientation sensors of the smartphone or tablet
- Nearly unlimited items per wall
- Comprehensive details for each item and artwork
Your visitors love guided tours, but they also want the freedom to plan their own visit to your exhibition. Now you can provide them with both: individual video guides throughout your gallery that visitors can watch at any time. Create curated tours throughout key points in the museum that explain pieces or rooms of your choosing.
- Guided tours for different audiences
- Individual artworks or rooms
- All kinds of content is supported
- Special tour content for kids or families
- Indoor location tracking using beacon technology
Web Content Management
We provide the tools you need to create a stunning user experience. The content is yours and we offer an easy-to-use web service to manage your artworks, rooms, walls and tours. Just add everything you want to tell visitors about your exhibition and the artworks or items, and we do the rest.
- Online account for you
- Upload and manage your multimedia content
- Create guided tours for different situations (Highlights, Kids, Families, etc.)
- Daily updates and high-level security
It doesn't matter whether you prefer to lend your own devices to your visitors or make your life easier by publishing your own museum app to Google's Play Store or the App Store of Apple. Everything you need in order to manage or maintain your application, you will find online.
- Device online management
- Statistics and insights
- Managing your brand materials online
Finding the right voice for your audio files is not a hard job anymore! We have professional speakers for your voice-over for many languages. You need something special? Just ask us and we'll provide you the service you need in order to serve your visitors.
- Male or female speakers
- Many languages
- Famous speakers with a great track record in audio
- Professionally recorded and mastered
- Optimized files for your audio / video guide application
- Voice-overs starting from only $28 per artwork or room
The content is yours. You can chose whether to produce your own videos, or use stock material about artists or artworks, or let professional actors welcome your visitors or explain individual artworks or rooms. You only pay a standard fee per video plus a fixed price for every 10 words. Choose the actor of your choice and the languages you want to support, and a few weeks later you will get the videos perfectly produced to be used in your video guide app, your website and on YouTube.
- Professionally produced video content
- High-quality sound
- Up to two images (e.g. detail picture) per video
- HD 720p quality for web and optimized quality for your video guide app
Indoor location based on beacons is typically something used for large projects with impressive budgets. With freshmuseum you get optimized solutions that work perfectly in museums without the hassle of technical implementations. Get your beacons, then place them next to an artwork or in a room. It's simple.
- Preconfigured beacons for your museum
- Supporting short ranges for artworks or larger ranges for entire rooms
- Available in any quantity starting from five pieces
- Exchangeable batteries with three year lifetimes
- Full money-back guarantee in case you're not convinced